SNAG – Starting New At Golf
It is a great opportunity to get young golfers enthusiastic and interested in golf, as well as starting them in the correct direction. Below is some key information you need to know about the program and please note there are a few changes to the schedule.
- Must be the age secified for that peticular class
- Must be potty trained
- Must be able to be in the class without a parent present. We don't mind if you come, we just don't want it to be a requirement for them to behave.
- Saturday 10:30-11:30am and 3-4pm
- $20 per session Members / $25 per session Non-Members
- Please check with Kelli McKandless - Kelli.McKandless@clubcorp.com for availability
Sign Up Online for SNAG Saturday Class
Fall and Spring Class Schedule
- Wednesday from 10:30 – 11:30am.
- Ages 3-5
- Wenesday - $75 / Month
- Annual Academy Fee - $50
- Class is limited to 21 students per day
Please know there is limited space available (first come first serve)
- Non-member upcharge of $25 per month
2016 Fall Classes are September – November
2017 Spring Classes are March – May
- First Class is March 1st
- Last Class is May 24th
No Classes December through February (Due to Holiday travel and weather problems)
An Annual Academy Fee of $50 within our Junior Golf Academy is required to join the program. This fee is only once a year for all students when they join the program. The Annual Academy Fee provides hats, shirts, prizes, and more equipment for the students as the program continues to grow.